Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fallen, Lauren Kate

This was an impulse buy yesterday at Costco based mostly on the creepy-pretty cover. I read the entire thing last night and was not regretting my random purchasing for once. Lauren Kate does a great job building suspense and a creepy atmosphere (matching the creepy cover very nicely). I loved the romance and the characters were really well done. The plot was a little reminiscent of the Alyson Noel Immortals series but in a vastly superior way. The Immortals series seriously aggravated me when I read them. Its a great premise but irritatingly executed. I love that the idea of a couple finding each other in multiple lives over and over again was taken up by a more skilled writer. I can't wait to read the next one in this series.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com