Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Major Crush, Jennifer Echols

Jennifer Echols is seriously awesome. I strongly dislike all the covers of her books and it makes her writing all the more impressive when I go into the book feeling prejudiced by the cover art. I really want her to write a book for grownups. She has a way of writing romantic stories with very believable characters that I end up wanting to be friends with. And I have been so sad to get to the end of each of her books. I know she has one more coming out in October but I am really hoping there are more books on the way. I actually reread Going Too Far a few weeks back and I'm so glad I got over my book cover judging to give these books a chance. I stayed up way too late on Sunday night, making for an especially traumatic Monday morning at school, reading Major Crush and it was so worth it! Her books make me happy which is what I am most looking for at this nasty point in the school year.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com