Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Boys Next Door, Jennifer Echols

I love Jennifer Echols! After finally finding the right author with the initials JE on a Simon Romantic Comedy I picked this up in my self pity spree. I really really loved Going Too Far and I was excited to read this but also a little worried I wouldn't like it as much as Going Too Far. But I didn't need to worry. This is definitely a lighter, fluffier book but it is very fun to read. It reminded me of the boy-girl dynamics in The Summer I Got Pretty which continued my pining for the summer and a vacation house of some sorts or at least more books with this theme. It also reinforced my 13 year old self's desire to have a twin brother because clearly having a brother with attractive friends that you grow up tagging along with is the key to romantic success. Now I just wish you could search the library catalog by subject for things like that. I'm sure there are more books out there to prove my tween self correct.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com