Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Accidentally Dead, Dakota Cassidy

All by my lonesome for much too long over the weekend I read this on Sunday afternoon. I liked the continuation of the characters from the The Accidental Werewolf but I felt like there was more skankiness in this one. There was skankiness in the first book but it was easier to just "la, la, la, turn the page" without really reading the icky details. Icky details stood out more in this one but I still enjoyed the characters and the clever storyline. I just wish that these stories could have been written without the ick. But I realize the ick is what some people are reading them for, I'm just not that reader. Also I love the covers and think they are very cute. Clearly an important factor in loneliness inspired weekend chick lit reading.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com