Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tantalize, Cynthia Leitich Smith

I am sick again. Thanks to my chosen profession I get to have my hands grabbed by sticky plump little ones, necklaces (& scarves, really anything with texture or shine to it that is within a small child's arm span is at risk) rubbed & pulled ("Oh Miss it's so pretty!"), and in the most disturbing moments my open mouth coughed or sneezed into. Which, fortunately, is a more rare event than the others.

All of which brings me to this point where I am spending my weekend feeling horrible. So I've been reading in the bathtub attempting to steam my way to breathing easily and I don't have much to say about any of the reading material that I've taken to the tub. This book was entertaining in a light, watching tv kind of way. That is all.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com