Thursday, April 30, 2009

Love Undercover, Jo Edwards

Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff

Maybe I should have read this book before reading A Map of the Known World. I might have been very impressed by the deep thoughts of Map coming off the heels of the pure fluff that is this book. I bought this because I read that Jennifer Echols had written some Simon Romantic Comedies and since I adored Going Too Far I wanted to check some out.

But I went to the bookstore today in a stupor after spending forever (literally) cleaning/reorganizing/getting covered in spider webs/& moving furniture in my classroom and generally exhausting myself. So I went to try to get some bathtub reading material, saw the initials J and E on the cover, and grabbed it. I have realized that Jo Edwards and Jennifer Echols are not the same person but I did enjoy both their books.

This was cute, quick, light, unbelievable in many, many ways and entertaining. Now I want to figure out which Simon Romantic Comedy Jennifer Echols really wrote. Actually I would like Jennifer Echols to write another great story like Going Too Far. Maybe I'll have to reread it while I figure it out.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com