Friday, January 29, 2010

Blood Bound, Patricia Briggs

Mechanic Mercy Thompson has friends in low places - and in dark ones. And now she owes one of them a favor. Since she can shapeshift at will, she agrees to act as some extra muscle when her vampire friend Stefan goes to deliver a message to another of his kind.

But this new vampire is hardly ordinary - and neither is the demon inside of him...

This book is as equally entertaining and awesome as the first Mercy Thompson story. I was happy to see the love triangle continue and I am leaning toward Team Adam. I also loved that Stefan had a bigger role in this story. I really like his character and his relationship with Mercy. This story was much creepier and scarier but not too much for my wimpy self. It is killing me not to google who Mercy picks in the end, Samuel or Adam. I'm trying to stay disciplined and just keep reading without peeking. But I will be mad if things don't go the way I think they should!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com