Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Love Off-Limits, Whitney Lyles

Ahhh... another relaxing Simon Romantic Comedy. I love the books in this series & I find it really interesting that even though they are written by different authors who all have different voices & styles all of the books I have read have been the absolute perfect blend of fluff and entertainment in a non-insulting to the reader way. In some ways they remind me of the cozy/gentle mystery genre... the stories are all different but you know what you are in for in terms of the reading experience. Sometimes that is just what I need- somewhere non-stressful to go to mentally (usually while mermaiding it up in the bathtub).

I am going to be really sad when I have read all of these books- they better keep writing more! This one was particularly fun because I love Halloween and fall in general plus who doesn't love the (always fictional) problem of multiple nice guys in your life that you have to choose from. I want to read more of Whitney Lyles... she reminds me of Jennifer Echols which is a very good thing.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com