Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hush, Hush, Becca Fitzpatrick

I really liked this one. I was actually surprised by how much I ended up liking it because I had read some negative reviews. So the whole time I was reading I kept waiting for something to bug me... and happily nothing did.

I thought the premise was clever. I liked Patch and Nora. My only complaint about Nora's friend Vee was that I didn't like how she discounted Nora's fears- that seemed a little un-best friend ish but then again maybe Vee is the kind of character who would have been killed first in a horror movie because she didn't see the obvious danger lurking in front of her so I don't know. And I liked Patch's obnoxious comments- I thought they were funny.

I am really excited that there is another book coming out about these characters too. It was very enjoyable, entertaining, suspenseful, and most importantly for me- stress relieving.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com