Friday, September 4, 2009

Evermore & Blue Moon, Alyson Noel


Maybe someday I'll be done reading fluff and feel the need for something deeper but that day has not arrived. In fact being back at school with a whole new batch of babies has made me even more frazzled in turn leading to more fluff.

I've seen these books around for a long time but never felt much of a draw. But then on the first day of school I was out running errands completely exhausted and saw these. I read them that night and enjoyed them. They are very light and I kind of tuned out for a big chunk of the supernatural explanations but I enjoyed the story. I wish there had been more about the whole reincarnating to find each other over and over romance story line- that was way more interesting to me than all of the complications over staying immortal, powers, etc. I'll definitely read the next one when it comes out. I always have to know how things like this end even when I think they are silly.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com