Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mediterrean Holiday

This is some intense fluff even for me. Which is saying something pretty big.

A few years ago I spent an ill-advised day watching a marathon of Footballers Wives on BBC America. It was so bad but I just couldn't look away (yay, cliches!). And that is an entire day of my life that I will never get back. And a memory of a hermaphrodite baby that has always stuck with me.This is the book that I imagine one of the wags would stuff into her bag on her way to a private island vacation and then get bored with and stop reading. But I am not a wag and I persisted in finishing it anyway.

I do love fluff but this one just went too far. I read stuff like this to relax and turn my brain off at the end of the day but that is impossible for me to do when the book is this silly.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com