Sunday, May 2, 2010

Julia Quinn Roundup

I've been reading over the past week or so but with no desire to record anything at all. I continued to love Julia Quinn's fabulous Bridgerton series and made it to Book #8 as quite a happy reader. I love that each book (as each Bridgerton) was unique and different but at the same type reliably entertaining with a satisfying happy ending. Reading these books brought out my inner BSC fangirl. Just like I knew I could trust Ann M. Martin's comforting consistency, I loved knowing what to expect in terms of the setting and background characters in these stories. And I continue to adore the pretty UK covers which have been arriving in my mailbox one at a time over the past few days. I'm just sad that there are no more Bridgertons left to read about.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com