Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Body Finder, Kimberly Derting

This book freaked me out late last night! I finished reading it around 1am and was convinced I was hearing creepy noises. Of course, I needed to soothe myself by trekking out to the kitchen to scavenge for hershey's kisses before I could go to sleep in peace.

I loved the romantic story line in this book. Jay is the embodiment of the perfect teen boyfriend fantasy: best friends since childhood, neighbors, conveniently turned attractive over the summer, adorably romantic & protective... my favorite parts of this book were the sections with Jay & Violet.

The suspense in this book was so intense. I appreciated that the crimes were not graphically described but it was definitely enough to scare me. I am really glad that there are more books planned in this series. More Jay & Violet!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com