Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Remember Me, Sophie Kinsella

I read the Shopaholic books back in college (and that makes me feel weird that I have been out of college long enough that I can use that phrase meaningfully) and I really enjoyed them.

I like how Trashionista sums this one up:
"The incomparable Sophie Kinsella's latest stand-alone novel is an utterly believable suspended-belief story with endearingly drawn characters which I defy anyone not to want to devour in one sitting. From the first page you'll feel a part of Lexi's life and be urging her to find the answers she so passionately needs to start piecing together her missing years."
This book was funny and believable. I really did read it in one sitting. And I am officially too tired to think any thoughts worth typing.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com