Thursday, September 24, 2009

Catching Fire, Suzanne Collins

I love this book. Now there is a part of me that wishes I hadn't read any the books in this series until they were all published because I cannot handle the suspense. In fact my complaining about this issue has convinced Nora not to read The Hunger Games or this one until she can read the whole thing straight through. Which was annoying because I was dying to talk about this book with someone.

School is back in all its full horror so I haven't been doing much other than surviving and trying to not get sick or go crazy (which apparently is more than a full time job for me) so I don't have many thoughts since I waited too long to write about this book. But I am so impressed with Suzanne Collins. My favorite part (well one of my favorites) is the image of Katniss in her wedding dress transformed into a mockinjay... but then I have to feel sad thinking about Cinna.... and then I'm back to trying to put this all from my mind so I don't get too stressed waiting for Book 3! Which doesn't seem to be coming out for another year.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com